Wednesday, November 7, 2007

To blog or not to blog

After our discussion in class on Monday, I found myself just randomly thinking about the pros and cons of blogging. After weighing the two, I found myself in favor of blogs. That is to an extent though.
I think it would be really easy to be misleading on a blog and I definitely think you should be careful with what you are writing. After all, anyone can read it and there have been law suits in the past stemming from blogging. But blogs are a great way to read others' opinions.
One of the cons that kept coming up in class was that blogs are not based on actual fact, but rather on what some random person is writing. I think this is a valid point, but at the same time, I think that the ordinary, reasonable person reading the blog is already aware of this.

No comments: