Wednesday, November 28, 2007

Business Minor

I think that every person in Mass Communications (and really every college student in general) should be required to take several business classes. This would make it pretty easy for most students to just add that business minor. I think classes like that would be SO beneficial, not only in the PR field, but in life altogether. That is one thing that I really wish I would have added early on in my college career. Classes like Finance would be great to have even if you have no plans of pursuing a future in that field. In the grand scheme of things, it would be nice just for your own personal knowledge to know that information.
The heads of colleges should meet and come up with new criteria for graduating, and I think everyone should be required to take multiple business classes. They may not be loads of fun, but I think that people will appreciate them later on.

No comments: